My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 05, 2017

Chateau Princess



This dollhouse was named "Chateau Princess." The house measures approx.88" long and 52 1/2" tall. The interior was designed by a team of ladies who spent hours of their time making every detail perfect. The house was originally designed to display the miniatures for the Cincinnati Museum, and was the property of Angels Attic Miniature Museum in Santa Monica, CA, which is now closed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

¡Espectacular!,feliz fin de semana:-)

May 5, 2017, 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger Daydreamer said...

Wow! What an inspiring palace! I hope to build Chateau someday.... mini of course! Thank you for sharing!

May 7, 2017, 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Giac said...

Hello Sumaiya,
Thank you for sharing the pictures of this incredible dollhouse!
Big hug
Giac

May 10, 2017, 5:38:00 AM  
Blogger Marta said...

It is my pleasure to report that the Chateau Princess went to a good home.
I am the new proud owner of it.
She is beautiful, but in need of a lots of TLC.
She is over 40 years old and have been through a lot.
Will be restored and shine again.
Also, I put it up on Facebook to find more about it's history and thanks to the community, I have a lot of information now.

Sincerely,
Marta

Jun 9, 2017, 9:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home