My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thank You Teresa!


These are my cherished gifts from Teresa Martínez, all the way from Spain! Earlier this year, she mailed me a copy of the Miniaturas magazine where my doll, Sunehra, was featured. Along with the magazine, she sent me her wonderful creations of marmalade and the Christmas wreath. My photos don't do justice to the detail ... if you could only see the itsy bitsy slices of lemon and qiwi! From the bottom of my heart, Teresa, Thank You!

For more minis by Teresa Martínez, visit:
Blog: http://tinyterminiatures.blogspot.com
Website: http://www.tinyterminiatures.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Jo Raines said...

These are wonderful! I tried pickled peaches and am afraid I quite botched them! I used the resin that you have to drop the catalyst drop by drop and get it just right--obviously I didn't get it quite right!

Jody

Mar 15, 2010, 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger My Realitty said...

Hi! I just found you! You commented on a picture of mine in Flickr and taught me that the little faucets really work. Thank you for that! CM

Mar 18, 2010, 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan said...

Gracias a ti Sumaiya!

Mar 19, 2010, 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

Teresa's work is always awesome. It is a lovely woman too.

Apr 25, 2010, 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How beautiful treasures. And what a beautiful blog you have.

Nov 21, 2010, 8:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home