My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!


In celebration of the new year, here are some fabulous photos by Linda Carswell of Une Petite Folie. The wine bottles are by Hanneke, French pastries by English Kitchen, flan and pizza by Sarah Maloney, macarons by Linda Cummings, citron tarts by Sandrine Chauvin, cupcakes by Christel Jensen, heart shaped cookies, cakes and scones by Kim Saulter. What better way to celebrate the new year?

5 Comments:

Blogger FrenchEclair said...

The cakes look so cute. I could eat them xx

Jan 5, 2010, 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Un Taller de Miniaturas said...

I wish you a new year filled with happy moments, lots of laughs and minis, of course!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, Sumaiya!!!

Hugs,
Paloma

Jan 8, 2010, 3:37:00 AM  
Blogger C said...

I had to scroll down through the photos to check if these really were miniatures because they look so amazingly realistic. Beautiful. I am just new to the dolls house world - up to now I have made just dolls! Dolls houses are such fun. Best wishes, Carol

Jan 9, 2010, 8:55:00 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Please tell me where you got the tea pot and plate!!!haysc21@gmail.com ..Simply stunning photos!!

May 10, 2011, 9:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Playmobil Pony Ranch said...

Girl are into playing doll houses, and what they like most is to see every details of the doll house looks so real. This time you've shown us foods inside your doll house and one thing I can say, It's superb! I didn't expect that even food like this can look like a real one that leaves me craving to it, but it's just a toy so I should not.

Jul 13, 2012, 2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home